"I Can't Means I Won't"

"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

"Pain is Weakness Leaving The Body"

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Busy day tomorrow

Busy day on tap tomorrow.  Monday. First Monday of my terminal leave from work. That's not like it sounds. Basically I am retired for 2 months with the option of returning to work in Octcober or retiring for good.  

I plan on returning in October for one more year and retiring officially next October after 25 year of service to the people of NYC.

Anyways, run tomorrow morning.  I have my World Trade Center 9/11 medical in the morning at 10:30. Gym on the way home with Diabetes 101 class tomorrow night at 6.

The classes are required to get a pump.  I met with the dietician and RN last week and both said I will be bored because I have educated myself about T1 already.  I was alps told I am the only T1 patient who will be there. The rest will be T2's. Fun!

Tough time is planning meals. Have to bring lunch with me to eat on the way home before the gym. Early dinner because class starts at 6. Who schedules a diabetes class at dinner time?

Oh well. At least I don't have to go to work in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment